Chief of Aerodynamics
- Lead the Aerodynamics department (attached to the Chassis group) and be responsible for all related items including External and Internal aero-package, Floor and Rear-Wing design, Cooling ducts, etc. Providing technical expertise and managing all internal and external relationships.
- Conduct periodic reviews with other departments of our company, such as Vehicle Performance, Powertrain, etc., to support the Project Management in establishing adequate planning, controls, and procedures in our road to success.
- Previous experience in a similar technical/management position.
- Good communication skills, self-motivated, result-oriented, able to work with all levels of people.
- Ability to work independently but with strong teamwork capabilities is a must.
- English (Required), French and/or Italian (Bonus).