Chief of Vehicle Dynamics
- Lead the Vehicle Dynamics department (attached to the Chassis group) and be responsible for all related items such Suspension and Car Ride, Vehicle Performance and Dimensioning, etc. Providing technical expertise and managing all internal and external relationships.
- Conduct periodic reviews with other departments of our company, such as Aerodynamics, Design, Powertrain, etc., to support the Project Management in establishing adequate planning, controls, and procedures in our road to success.
- Previous experience in a similar technical/management position
- Good communication skills, self-motivated, result-oriented, able to work with all levels of people
- Ability to work independently but with strong teamwork capabilities is a must.
- English (Required), French and/or Italian (Bonus).